[responsive_menu_pro]
Search

About Us

RapidCompute- Defining Mission Critical

RapidCompute™ is Pakistan’s first Enterprise Class public cloud computing platform. We are an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud provider offering a high performing, standards-based, flexible and robust cloud solution to power the Mission Critical applications of businesses. Established in 2002, RapidCompute is the latest in a long list of IT service offerings from CYBERNET, the industry’s leading internet service provider and part of the Lakson Group. The infrastructure behind RapidCompute has been set up by our engineers keeping in mind the needs of today’s businesses. That is why our customers are able to enjoy the flexibility and efficiency that is required by every enterprise to fully utilize the cloud concept. We have multiple data centers in Karachi and Lahore, with another set to open in Islamabad, managed by a team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers. RapidCompute is fully committed to providing the best cloud experience to enterprises and customers alike.

It is our core belief that provisioning and managing virtual machines should be a familiar and easy process. With our intuitive self-service portal, customers can comfortably operate and manage their Virtual Machines, quickly scale up and down as per their business needs and get the true cloud experience. Our pay-as-you-go model also ensures you’re only paying for what you consume.

We develop IT solutions that take our clients into a new age, that we feel is only just beginning

Cutting Edge Customer Portal

Pay As You Go Billing

High Availability

Multi-Hypervisor Support

RapidCompute not only provides companies with data and network security that meets global standards, we are also the first and only Cloud Service provider in Pakistan that is PCIDSS3.2 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified, as well as being TIA 942 and GDPR Compliant. Whether you’re a financial or public sector institution, an FMCG or a startup, there is nowhere safer to host your data, than on the RapidCompute Cloud.

Our Engineers

We strive to build a culture that empowers engineers to collaborate, innovate and come up with brilliant solutions for our clients.

Is this division of IT resources in a typical corporation really sensible? We can help you swing it around.

The team we have is made up of extraordinarily talented people. They merge a deep understanding of our customers’ business logic with total expertise of the newest technologies. The typical corporation spends around 75 percent of its IT resources on integration, repairs, and routine tasks. That leaves room for only 25 percent to invest in innovation. At RapidComputeTM, we want to help your company swing that spending balance. We help you simplify your IT atmosphere so that you can free up time, money, manpower and resources to invest in innovation and do what you do best.

Our Facilities

Compliance

Hardware Partners

Backup

Our Support

24x7 support by industry trained engineers
RHCE, MySQL, OCP, MCITP and SAP certified engineers
Assisted migration services
Managed services portfolio